We never met a performer who could say that they have enough of an audience and are not interested in reaching out to a new communityRead more
One day into the lockdown, we stood motionless, wondering how the artist would even reach its old and gold audience, let apart the new and untapped. We also noticed that the common man was channelising his anxiety with music, poetry, films and the internet. Everyone was turning pages, as if looking for something that can help. We all were lost and distanced from the normal
A 45-minutes prime time digital show for independent artists' to connect with the new and rich 50K+ audience of Match My [Talent]Read more
Designed to keep discovering the ‘new’, be it a performing artist or the audience, Match My [Talent] has been reaching several studios, garages, green rooms and writing desks through the Maitri Project since March 2020
Rising together reaching new masses and touching newer milestones, we've built the most authentic network of performing artists with 55+Read more
shows, 115+ artists reaching out to 20 lakh + people Join us in this mission to connect brands and missions to its audience via ART.
From contacting different artists creating from home to solving the mysteries of one streaming platform to the other, we have come a long wayRead more
with The Maitri Project.Why? Because artists needed a stage and an audience, and the audience wanted quality and effortless entertainment while at home. 7 months and 50 shows hence, we are still going forward cultivating a 'Maitri' or 'Friendship' between the artists and the audience and spread some happiness through the best of our efforts. This is just a beginning though. Thank you to all who supported us and the artists in turn. Your constant support keeps us motivated.
Sonia is a documentary filmmaker and entrepreneur with 17 years of experience in non-fiction filmmaking for global production houses. Sonia is also the co-founder and CEO of match my [talent], the technology company that designs structures and processes for networking and growth of people from art, culture, media and entertainment
Sonia is an avid traveler, photographer and storyteller. She gets deeply engaged in human stories and impact. Malhaar is one such initiative to bring a global but isolated network of content creators together and to bring stories of unusual time under common access
Manmeet is a project manager handling the backend of the first ever virtual video festival. She streamlines coordination's between teams, content creators and audience to ensure an easy and worthwhile experience for all
Rick is an engineer, growth hacker and a content writer. Rick has a knack to 'fix' things and to do it quickly. He is the engineering brain behind Malhaar, ensuring information to submission and scanning, all the way to screening and marketing, being a seamlessly connected experience for the content creators and audience
Rick is an avid reader, movie buff and an idea's person. His method to concentration is comedy and his style of execution is brisk
Anish handles social media marketing for Malhaar as well as back-end executions. Considering himself as a film and photography connoisseur, he loves to watch films that leave it on the audience to interpret how they end. Apart from that, he is a trained martial artist and practices music with a hold on 7 instruments so far and is a football and parkour enthusiast as well
As lockdown was imposed, we wondered not just about the livelihood of artists but also about their state of mind, if they lost touch with their audience?
Being a thick community of people from art and culture, we decided to become the stage and the audience and fill the gap immediately. We turned the tables to invite one artist as an audience to the performance of another artist, for beautiful collaborations stem out as we observe others. We marketed the shows and personally invited those who could create shows with featured artists as things open.
This was the birth of The Maitri Project.
A 45-minute, Primetime Digital Show featuring talented independent artists, who desire to reach out to and connect with new audiences.
The Maitri Project is now starting to be a ticketed-virtual show, live streamed on Facebook & YouTube after the much appreciated
55 shows, featuring over 115 Performing Artists in 2020.
What’s new, you ask?
Relish an enhanced experience of a virtual show with the least glitches or audio drops so that you can get to enjoy the shows as you would in a live performance. A deeper look into the lives’ of the performing artists who have not only marked their places in the arts and entertainment industry but are also an inspiration to a lot many.
Attend all shows in the next 6 months on The Maitri Project
Attend all shows in the next 3 months on The Maitri Project
Watch 2 shows of your choice. Valid till 6 months
- The rates mentioned above are valid and restricted only and only for The Maitri Project
- Contact us at email@example.com or whatsapp on +91 90237 29450 if you need to transfer your ticket
- The Maitri Project is an artist centric initiative under Match My [Talent] helping artists reach above and beyond. No content featured can be recorded or distributed through any means whatsoever.
- 1 mobile camera / DSLR or a GoPro
- 1 microphone to record audio (condenser mics preferably)
- Film "a day in your life" with elements from your professional and personal moments that, when composed together with a voice over, would give the viewers an insight on you that they may not really have earlier. If you use any song or music in the background, please ensure that it is your original or you have the rights for it, as they may result in copyright issues on the video and ultimately our channel. As music will be a part of your day, a separate good quality recording of the audio track will be required (to be mixed with your performance by our in-house video editor)
- A 30 minutes virtual / telephonic interview might be required to write the blog part of the VLOG. This would be informed soon after the performance.
- The release date of your vlog would be shared with you soon after your presence on maitri is confirmed. The footage should reach us a week before the release date of your vlog.
Share with us your most memorable experience on The Maitri Project as an artist or audience.